The Ireland Funds Grant Round is now closed.
This space will be updated when the Grant Round
For information on the Grant Round, please contact
The Ireland Funds in Dublin
T - (01) 662 7878
E - firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Round Guidelines
Additional information and detailed criteria are available in our Grant Round Guidelines booklet. Please contact us for an up-to-date version of the Guidelines.
General Guidelines & Eligibility for The Ireland Funds Grant Round
- Only not-for-profit and charitable organisations can apply for funding. Grants will not be made to individuals.
- Organisations may submit only one application.
- Only organisations based within the 32 counties of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- The project or activity for which you are seeking funding should take place primarily within the 32 counties of Ireland.
- Grants will not be made to organisations for projects which have been completed, nor for the repayment of debt.
- Successful applicants will be requested to supply progress reports on how the grant has been applied.
- Successful applicants will be required to supply a copy of the organisation's Constitution or Memorandum of Articles of Association and the most recent set of Audited Accounts, if applicable, or bank statements.
- Organisations must be willing to host project visits from staff or donors.
- A specific sum of money must be sought.
- Application forms not completed fully will not be considered.
- Applications must be received by the deadline set on the website. Late applications will not be accepted.
The Grant Round will not provide support for:
- Organisations based outside of the island of Ireland
- General appeals - assistance must be sought for clearly specified purposes
- Requests from individuals
- Tuition or student fees
- Medical costs
- Purchase of buildings or land
- Construction or refurbishment projects
- Flights, accommodation, purchase of vehicles or travel
- Computer Equipment
- One-off events (performances, conferences, festivals, field trips)