The Ireland Funds Grant Round is now closed. Applicants will be notified of our decision by the last week of June.
For information on the Grant Round, please contact
The Ireland Funds in Dublin
T - (01) 662 7878
E - email@example.com
Grant Round Guidelines
Additional information and detailed criteria are available in our Grant Round Guidelines booklet. Please contact us for an up-to-date version of the Guidelines.
General Guidelines & Eligibility for The Ireland Funds Grant Round
- Only not-for-profit and charitable organisations can apply for funding. Grants will not be made to individuals.
- Organisations may submit only one application.
- Only organisations based within the 32 counties of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- The project or activity for which you are seeking funding should take place primarily within the 32 counties of Ireland.
- Grants will not be made to organisations for projects which have been completed, nor for the repayment of debt.
- Successful applicants will be requested to supply progress reports on how the grant has been applied.
- Successful applicants will be required to supply a copy of the organisation's Constitution or Memorandum of Articles of Association and the most recent set of Audited Accounts, if applicable, or bank statements.
- Organisations must be willing to host project visits from staff or donors.
- A specific sum of money must be sought.
- Application forms not completed fully will not be considered.
- Applications must be received by the deadline set on the website. Late applications will not be accepted.
The Grant Round will not provide support for:
- Organisations based outside of the island of Ireland
- General appeals - assistance must be sought for clearly specified purposes
- Requests from individuals
- Tuition or student fees
- Medical costs
- Purchase of buildings or land
- Construction or refurbishment projects
- Flights, accommodation or purchase of vehicles
- Computer Equipment
- One-off events (performances, conferences, festivals)