New York Young Leaders
The Young Leaders Society attracts professionals ages 25-40. Paving the way for the future, the Society cultivates an emerging generation of philanthropists while providing a networking forum and a connection with modern Ireland.
Young Leaders Society Membership - New York
Friend of the Fund - $100
- Complimentary and discounted admission to exclusive Irish cultural and philanthropic events throughout the year
- Discounted invitation to the Annual New York Dinner Gala
- Invitation and discounted admission to the annual Worldwide Ireland Funds Conference in Ireland.
- Young Leaders news updates and subscriptions to publications including Connect - the magazine of The Worldwide Ireland Funds
Associate - $500
All of the benefits of the Friend of the Fund level PLUS these additional benefits:
- Admission for one to New York Young Leaders St. Patrick's Day Celebration
- Access to The American Ireland Fund's Board Directors, a group made up of top executives in finance, government, the arts and communications
- Discounts at Fitzpatrick Hotels in NYC & Dublin
- Admission for one to the Annual Young Leaders Global Summit
Global Patron - $1,000
All of the benefits of the Friend and Associate levels PLUS these additional benefits:
- Admission for one to any Ireland Funds Dinner Gala in the city of your choice
- Listing on Host Committee for the New York Young Leaders St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Become a Young Leaders Society Member to enjoy these exclusive benefits.